Monday 24 December 2012

My Favourite Things

Hand design necklace that speaks its own message
Fresh water pearls with sparkly cross
These are a few of my favourite things

Gray textured tights that are my only pair
Babybliss iron puts curls in my hair
Mustard Frye boots never fail to impress
These are a few of my favourite things

Making cookies!
Wrapping presents!
Christmas E-eve church...
I simply wear all of my favourite things
And can't help but feel so blessed! 

My 7y.o. stopped his Angry Bird board game to snap these!
This dress, this blazer, this necklace - meant to be together!
Can you wear a statement necklace and dress while enjoying the relaxing endeavour of baking with your children?
Might as well look stylin AND mess with icing and candy.  Good + good + good.
My 2y.o. photo-bombed my bracelet shot.  So funny!
Sure, this bracelet from my She Does Create collection looks awesome,
but it is my favourite because of what it represents.  

Merry Christmas!

 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Post! Thanks for sharing your Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!