Tuesday 9 April 2013

Chambray Tunic x 2

I did it again.  I wore the same thing two days in a row.  I took one and passed it on.  I tried to wear something new today but nothing felt right till I put on the same chambray tunic that I wore Monday, a second-hand (temporary) piece from my favourite Megan.
I know, terrible shot.  
Should've been a few minutes late(r) for work and got my 5yo photographer to capture it fresh.

Megan granted me temporary custody of this DKNY Chambray beauty while she recovers from pregnancy at a reasonable pace.  Though it fits as a cute dress on a more petite gal, it is necessarily a tunic on moi, and I loved it with my green crops, floral shirt and Hispanitas.
Everyone takes pictures of their outfits in their work bathroom mirrors, right?

Today I paired it with my fave black Oxmo tank, leggings and cardi and basically felt like an off-duty ballerina.  Practically exactly the same.  I added a scarf and accessories and felt tres stylish in my comfortable rest ensemble for my day off...
It was a good outfit for a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!