Saturday 25 October 2014

Dark Floral Casual Friday

The Monday Style Prompts are meant to help relieve one little decision on a Monday morning - and maybe enable some weekend thrifting!  I don't know about you, but sometimes that one little decision makes the difference, so this week I was more than happy to carry on with the dark floral prompt all week long.  I was busy Instagramming during the week and finally had time to get some shots of my casual Friday dark floral look.

Kismet grey floral blouse 4.20, Lida Baday blazer $4 VV Boutique
JBrand denim and Miz Mooz pumps from my closet B.T. (Before Thrifting)

Casual Fridays means different things to different people.  I rarely wear denim on casual Fridays but I think it is acceptable IF you dress it up.  Wearing denim with casual styling moves right on past Friday to weekend wear, IMHO. 
I wore a lilac shell underneath, $1.40 VV Boutique and finished my outfit off with She Does Create earrings and...
A belt, just in case.
$1 from the Thrift on Kent store in Kitchener

This outfit will go down in history as the outfit I was wearing when I popped into VV Boutique for some Halloween pieces and was recognized by one of my followers, Kim!!!!!  I have always secretly hoped that I would be recognized one day, so it's a dream come true!  Thank you Kim for introducing yourself and making my day!
 

And now for a recap of Dark Floral Week:



It was a fun week, but I'm also looking forward to wearing something besides floral, starting with some black and white and pop of colour!


1 comment:

  1. floral shirt is always a good option..you look great<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!